Masala guru uses third party payment gateways for processing payment of all orders from the Website. Masala guru is not responsible for any delays or cancellation of orders due to any payment related issues. As we do not control such third party’s technology, platforms, systems and processes, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any error or fault at the end of such third party payment gateway service providers. We accept payments for product orders placed on the Website through any of the following modes:
Bank transfer – debit card or credit card
Any other modes accepted
Cancellations & Refunds
The whole order amount for the products ordered by you will be refunded if the order is cancelled, lost or undelivered to your preferred location. Masala guru reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund will be made in a reasonable time. If you want to know whether your area is serviceable or not, you can call us on +91 9552005000 (between 10.00 am – 7:30 pm all days) or email us at[email protected] and provide your PIN code.
Masala guru is currently shipping all over India. Masala guru understands how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition and on time; hence our team works round the clock to try and get your products across to you in the shortest timeframe possible. Shipping Fee: We offer free shipping of products for orders above Rs. 500/- in one single transaction. For any order below Rs. 500/-, we levy a shipping charge of Rs. 100/- per order. Shipping Duration: The shipping details for each individual product is mentioned on the product detail page. Depending on the products in your cart, your shipment may be split into two packages and shipping dates may vary. For the final shipping date of your order, please refer to the shipping details section on your cart page. All our products are shipped out between 1 – 10 working days depending on the products. In situations beyond Masala guru’s control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Masala guru will ensure delivery in the earliest possible timeframe. If you want to know whether your area is serviceable or not, you can call us on +91 9552005000 (between 10:00 am – 7:30 pm, all days) or email us at [email protected] and provide your PIN code. We will inform you within 24 working hours from receipt of your request.
1. What information do we collect? a. When you use the Website, we collect, store, and share your personal and non-personal information which is provided by you from time to time. This allows us to provide you with products, services, offers, and features for a customized and personalized Website experience. b. Your personal information helps us to collect information that can directly identify you such as your name, surname, email address, phone number, credit card/debit card and other payment instrument details. We also collect your non-personal information that does not directly identify you. By using the Website, you are authorizing us to collect, parse, process, disclose, disseminate, and retain such information and making this available to other users and/or third parties but only as envisaged herein. c. We may offer you with a facility to browse the Website on an anonymous basis without revealing your personal information. However, once you provide us your personal information, you shall no longer be anonymous. d. In certain areas of the Website, we shall indicate which fields are mandatory and which are optional. You always have the option not to provide information in the optional fields. You may also be provided with a facility not to avail any particular service or feature on the Website. e. We use various tools and technologies to collect your personal and non-personal information from the device from which you access the Website and about your activities taking place under your account when you use the Website. Such non-personal information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, operating system used, access times, the geographic location of your device and the referring website address. We may use this information for our internal research purposes to better understand and serve our users. f. When you visit the Website, we may assign your device one or more cookies. A “cookie” is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored by a web server on a user’s browser while the user is browsing that website. We place cookies to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize your overall user experience. Through the use of a cookie, we may also automatically collect information about your activity on the Website. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. g. Additionally, we may allow our partner websites and service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on the Website. These third parties may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, however, in such a scenario, you may not be able to use certain Website features. We may also use web beacons and other similar technologies to track your use of the Website. h. If you are permitted by the Website and if you choose to post any messages on the Website or leave any feedback or comment, we will collect such information you have provided and may retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems or to improve Website performance as permitted by applicable laws. i. We may use your contact information to send you offers from time to time or to provide you with any information about any products or services or any new feature of the Website.
2. How we use the information we collect? We may use information that we collect from you to:
verify your eligibility.
deliver and improve the products / services offered through the Website.
manage your account and provide you with customer support.
perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, products, services, or features offered on the Website.
communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you or ordered by you from the Website.
develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests.
provide you with a customized / personalized Website user experience.
perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, if any.
to collect payment towards any products/services availed by you.
inform you about any offers, products, services, features and/or updates.
generally, to undertake and manage our business.
5. How do we protect your personal information? We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures to help safeguard your personal information under our control from unauthorized access. However, you acknowledge that no Internet transmission or system or server can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise or guarantee the same, and you should not expect that your personal information, chats, or other communications while using the Website will always remain secure and safeguarded by us. You should always exercise caution while providing, sharing, or disclosing your personal information using the Website. We request you to take steps to keep your personal information safe and to always log out of the Website after use. You are solely liable and responsible for any information you provide and/or share using the Website.
Terms and Conditions
2.Eligibility a. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and who have attained a minimum age of 18 (eighteen) years. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. As a minor if you wish to use or make any transaction on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by you through your parents or legal guardian. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
c. Unless otherwise specified, the various products showcased on the Website are currently offered for sale in India only. We make no representation that such products will be sold or delivered in any other jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website from outside India can do so on their own account and we shall not be responsible for any circumstances thereof.
3. Proprietary Rights
4. Website Charges Membership on the Website is free. Masala Guru does not charge any fee for browsing and making any purchase from the Website. However, Masala guru expressly reserves its right to levy a fee from time to time. If any such fee is levied, Masala guru will post the same on the Website and such fees shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to Masala guru.
5. Prohibited Activities
Masala guru reserves its right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate, whether temporarily or permanently, your Website account if you undertake any of the following acts:
abuse, impersonate or defame any Website user or any other person, entity, or any religious community.
displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing, if permitted to do so by Masala guru, any information or content that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
displaying, publishing, transmitting, or sharing any information or content that is misleading in any way.
“stalk” or otherwise harass any Website user or any other person.
make any statements, whether expressed or implied, and whether privately or publicly, as those endorsed by us without our specific prior written consent.
use the Website in an illegal manner or commit an illegal act or use the Website not expressly authorized by us.
making use of any information or content from the Website that or violates or infringes or of any third party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity).
use any robot, spider, tool, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
undertake any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website or “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website, without our prior written authorization.
interfere with, obstruct, destroy, or disrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, whether partly or fully and whether permanently or temporarily.
email or otherwise transmit any content or material that contains software viruses, malware, spyware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt or limit the functionality of the Website or of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment connected with the Website.
use meta tags or code or programs or other devices, tools or technology containing any reference to us or the Website (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of ours or any Website user) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or
directly or indirectly modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty
We may edit, delete, or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. Your continued participation in our program, visit and shopping on our site following our posting of a change notice or a new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Acknowledgment of Rights a. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. we have provided the Website on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and “BEST EFFORTS” basis and grant no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, direct, indirect, statutory or otherwise with respect to the website or the result of the website (including all information and content contained therein), including any implied warranties of correctness, validity, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, merchantability or compatibility for a particular purpose or outcome or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the use of the Website will always be secured, uninterrupted, available, error-free or will meet your requirements or expectations, or that any defects in the Website or in the products offered from the Website will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Website at all times and the results of the use of the Website. b. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Website, but not directly by us, are those of the respective Website users, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such users are solely responsible for such content. We do not (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Website, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us. c. From time to time, we may offer new features or tools which our Website users may experiment or experience. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind and may be modified or discontinued at our sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty clause shall apply with full force to such features and tools. d. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the use or non-use of the Website.
7. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the website, result of using the website including, without limitation, damages for recommendation of the website, loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will we be liable for any liquidated or punitive damages in connection with the use or non-use of the website, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, financial loss and/or any other damages resulting from therefrom.
9. Product Pricing and Description The product price displayed on our Website represents the full retail price listed for the product itself. Such list price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain products that are offered as a set, the list price may represent an “open-stock” price, which means the aggregate of the estimated or suggested retail price for each of the products included in the set. Where a product is offered for sale by us, the list price will be provided by us. In cases of mispriced products in our catalogues where a product’s correct price is higher than our listed price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancelling your order and notify you of such cancellation. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered on our Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition as per our Returns & Exchange policy as per Clause 14 hereof.
10. Payments Masala guru uses third party payment gateways for processing payment of all orders from the Website. Masala guru is not responsible for any delays or cancellation of orders due to any payment related issues. As we do not control such third party’s technology, platforms, systems and processes, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any error or fault at the end of such third party payment gateway service providers. We accept payments for product orders placed on the Website through any of the following modes:
Bank transfer – debit card or credit card
Any other modes accepted
The whole order amount for the products ordered by you will be refunded if the order is cancelled, lost or undelivered to your preferred location.
Masala guru reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund will be made in a reasonable time. If you want to know whether your area is serviceable or not, you can call us on +91 9552005000 (between 10.00 am – 7:30 pm all days) or email us at [email protected] and provide your PIN code.
When you visit Masala guru.co, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, phone call, Whatsapp or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
Survival: Termination or suspension of your Website account shall not affect those provisions hereof that by their nature are intended to survive such termination or suspension.
16. Contact Us You can reach us by email at [email protected] or by mobile at +91 9552005000 (between 10 am – 8pm, all days) in case of any queries. We strive to answer and resolve all queries within 24 working hours.